Monday 18 October 2010


This mood board represents the target audience of my music magazine. I took images of: the band Paramore (to show the general taste in music that my target audience may share), a university campus (portraying the age group and class of reader), festival wirstbands (showing that my target audience enjoy live gigs and festivals, the atmosphere and the music of this is included in parts of my music magazine so this is appropriate to my perfect reader), an acoustic guitar (included in some issues of my magazine will be guitar tabs or information about learning to play musical instruments, so people that intend to learn or that already do play a musical instrument will get something out of this), an image of a girl with big hair and eye make-up (to show that the readers of my magazine are likely to be concerned with their appearance - this is also the reason that I have included the Abercrombie and Fitch logo), and finally, and image of a ridiculously messy bedroom (this represents that fact that my target audience are more interested in having fun while they're young rather than keeping their room tidy and presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger