Monday 18 October 2010



Both images of Summer that i have used on my front cover and double page spread are simple but effective. For the photograph used on the front cover I used one prop (a pikachu cuddly toy) which adds a sense of fun to the artist and to the magazine. Both photographs are simply lit and shot and different angles to vary the type of image. I made the decision that Summer should smile in the photos to make the magazine more inviting. I believe that my target audience would be more attracted to a lively, fun-looking magazine than a dull or serious looking one. The type of language that I have used within the written content of my music magazine links to the lively, fun look of it. The interview on my double page spread is light-hearted but still gives the information that the readers will be looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger